The 100% Status Full Face Helmet is a capable Downhill/BMX helmet that brings high-level features for great performance on the bike. Taking inspiration from the world-class Aircraft helmet, the Status has an ultra-light design with a composite fibreglass shell and padded polyurethane chin bar interior for enhanced impact protection. You can ride in comfort thanks to the Active cooling system that increases airflow offering maximum ventilation while you're riding. When you're finished riding, you can easily clean your helmet as the comfort liner, cheek pads and chinstrap covers are all removable for easy washing. Th finishing touch is the compliance with ASTM, CPSC, CE, and AS/NZS safety standards so that you can ride with complete confidence. The 100% Status Full Face Helmet takes a mid-tier helmet to the next level with a lot of features and design concepts found on 100%'s higher end helmets for a helmet that offers maximum protection while remaining light and comfortable.
- Ultra-light design featuring a composite fibreglass shell
- Active cooling system increases airflow offering maximum ventilation while riding and also while rider is stationary
- Removable comfort liner, cheek pads and chinstrap covers for easy washing
- Engineered with 2 shell sizes and 2 EPS sizes to achieve the perfect fit
- Compatible with inflatable emergency helmet release systems
- Padded polyurethane chin bar interior for enhanced impact protection
- Adjustable visor with lightweight screws
- The STATUS complies with ASTM, CPSC, CE, and AS/NZS Bicycle Standards.