FLY Racing takes no shortcuts to outfit younger riders; they use the same quality materials, components, craftsmanship, and attention to detail as their adult gear. Whether it's their very first ride, or they're lining up for a moto at the Loretta Lynn's Amateur National, FLY's youth racewear and protective products are designed for the next generation of riders.
It's a goal of FLY to provide high-quality, useful features in every set of gear they build, and the F-16 line is no different. Each new version includes even more features that make this gear one of the best values on the market with its clean race-inspired graphics and classic fit and finish.
- Mesh comfort liner keeps you cool and comfortable.
- Multi-directional stretch ribbing for flexibility.
- Low-profile stretch leg cuffs.
- 600D polyester for strength and outstanding durability.
- YKK main zipper for maximum durability.
- Soft-flex protective knee badges.
- Ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most knee braces and guards.
- Ratcheting fly closure allows for adjustability.
- Adjustable waist belt for custom fit.