Giving you the burliest protection without slowing you down with bulk, the Sprint Pants from Troy Lee Designs are all about speed, as you might expect from its name. The key to the balance between the two is in the combination of durable 600D polyester and poly mesh, which allows the trousers to wick away sweat from the skin quickly, as well as providing cool breathability for when the going gets tough. Fit wise, the Sprint Pants is beautifully tailored to give you every possible aero advantage on the trail, with plenty of two-way stretch in the rear yoke and elsewhere to ensure you still get complete freedom of movement.
But of course, that great fit isn’t set in stone, and the good news is that there are easy to use adjustors made of bonded rubber at the waist and hips, as well as a gel print on the waistband. Tough Kevlar in the knee panels add even more durability in a key area, and there’s plenty of practicality in the shape of five half inch zipped pockets in the front to take care of your valuables.
- Material: 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane (Spandex)
- 600D polyester + 500 poly mesh for optimal venting
- Premium single snap fly closure
- Rear stretch yoke
- Full waist and hip adjustment via bonded rubber adjusters
- Gel print on waistband
- 2-way stretch poly spandex
- Lycra stretch inner liner panel
- 5 1/2" zipped front pockets
- 3/4 length polyester mesh liner
- Stretch Kevlar added to knee panels