Troy Lee Designs D4 Composite MIPS Helmet - team sram white/glo red
Troy Lee Designs D4 Composite Helmet - Outstanding design & best protection
Many helmets claim to be the icon, the legend, the undisputed champ-but there is only one truth.
The Daytona, D2 and D3 series of helmets changed the entire state of play and redefined the marriage between technology, safety and artistic design. That idea is reborn with the launch of the D4 Carbon and Composite and will yet again...change everything.
Features of the Troy Lee Designs D4 Composite MIPS helmet
- Aerospace fiberglass composite shell.
- Featuring MIPS Brain Protection System - a helmet integrated, low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
- Ventilation channels work in unison with the headliner to promote airflow through the helmet.
- Collarbone suspension system.
- Innovative break-away visor screws.
- In-mold PC around vent openings and exposed EPS increases strength and durability.
- Quick Release XT2 3D cheek pads and X-Static/ XT2 washable liner create an optimized fit.
- Comes with a TLD drawstring helmet bag to help keep your helmet looking great.
- Care Instructions: Cold water, hand wash, air dry.
Outer shell: carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP), glass fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP), aramid (Kevlar®),
Inner shell: expanded polystyrene (EPS),
Lining: polyester (headliner) // polyurethane, polyester (cheekpads),
double D-ring closure: titanium
|Brand||Troy Lee Designs|