Rising further up the size scale is the Race Lite Junior. The Junior shares the same 20" alloy wheel size as the Mini but the 6061 alloy frame, 3 piece alloy cranks and handlebars all increase in size to accommodate growing riders. Balanced geometry, function and control are all achieved through features like integrated chain adjusters, 100% chromoly fork, CNC alloy stem and sealed bearings throughout the wheels and bottom bracket.
- 6061 series smooth weld alloy frame with integrated head tube, internal cable routing, 3D dropouts with integrated chain tensioners.
- 100% chromoly fork.
- Alloy bars and Haro CNC alloy front load stem.
- 3-piece alloy race cranks with sealed Euro BB.
- Fully sealed wheels with double-wall alloy rims, a sealed rear cassette hub and alloy nipples.
- Kenda Kontact tires.
- Promax V-Brake and lever.
Frame: 6061 Series Alloy Frame w/ Integrated Headtube, Internal Cable Routing & Smooth Welding
Fork: Full Cr-Mo 1" Threadless
Cranks: 3-pc Alloy Race, 145mm
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Euro Square Taper
Sprocket: 38t Alloy Gearing: 38/14
Pedals: Mini DX Alloy, 9/16"
Chain: KMC Z33 Tyres: Kenda "Kompact" 20 x 1 1/8"
Front Hub: Low Flange Alloy 28h, Sealed Bearing
Rear Hub: Low Flange Alloy Cassette 28h, Sealed Bearing Axle: 3/8"
Rims: 20" Alloy 28h, Double Wall
Brake: Promax MV85 Mini V-Brake
Brake Lever: Promax XL-373 Two Finger
Grips: Mini Micro-Knurl Grips
Handlebar: Alloy Bar, 5" Rise
Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load, 45mm Ext.
Headset: Integrated 1"
Seat Post: Alloy, 22.2mm
Seat Post Clamp: Alloy, 25.4mm
Weight: 7.7 kgs / 17 lbs