Brand new for 2020, the BOX One X5 Carbon Fibre Fork has been a staple of BMX racers around the world for years and comes with the same stiffness you've come to expect from BOX carbon forks. New graphics and a slightly different finish, these are a quality product that we spec every chance we can on a high-end build as we know we can trust them to perform. With a tapered 1.5" steerer tube and 20mm dropouts, so you can run a 20mm thru-axle, these forks will stiffen up the front end of your race bike so that it goes exactly where you point it. The 2020 forks come with the Box One stem lock, as well as 10mm adapters so you can run your 10mm hub, and if you upgrade to 20mm later, just ditch the adapters.
- Oversized Technology™
- 1-1/8 to 1.5 Inch 7000 Series Aluminum Steerer Tube
- 20mm Through-Axle
- Internal Butterfly Steerer Tube and Fork Crown Interface
- Cold-Forged and Bonded Dropout
* Includes Stem Lock and 10mm dropout adapters
* Use a headset with a 1.5" adapter to run these on a 1.5" tapered head tube frame