The FLY Racing Formula helmet is one of the most advanced motocross helmets ever created. Tested on the most advanced equipment in the world, the Formula helmet's overall performance is best in class in both high-velocity crashes as well as rotational and low-speed impacts. This technologically advanced helmet redefines helmet performance and safety expectations.
TOTAL HEAD PROTECTION
The Formula’s Adaptive Impact System (AIS) is the result of years of collaborated research and design with industry-leading doctors, scientists, and physicists from around the world. AIS is a high-performance ecosystem of structural design and energy-mitigating materials. Each layer from the RHEON-enhanced Energy Cells, to the dual-density EPS liner, and the 12k carbon fiber shell, was carefully fine-tuned to achieve superior head protection from the widest possible range of real-world impacts.
- ECE / DOT approved
- ADAPTIVE IMPACT SYSTEM (AIS)
- 12K carbon fiber shell produces an extremely lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance
- impact Energy Cells made of RHEON, the Impact Energy Cells maximize absorption of low-speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain
- Conehead® EPS Technology provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb an impact force more efficiently. Six critical zones have been fine-tuned for a progressive response to low-speed and high-speed impacts.
- Expanded volume EPS means strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) chin bar creates an additional element of impact mitigation and is used in the chin bar for its superior damage resistance, and energy-absorbing properties
- The clavicle shell relief zone creates a soft zone filled with EPS and EPP to aid in reducing clavicle injuries
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- 1290 grams +/-50g (size MD/LG), 2.8 pounds +/-0.11lb (size MD/LG)
- Comfort liner and quick-release cheek pads are made of washable moisture-wicking, anti-microbial material
- True Functional Ventilation (TFV)-When in motion, air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
- Included premium helmet garage
- Included extra visor