The Race Lite Micro Mini is the smallest of all our BMX race bikes, but don't let its small size fool you because this bad boy is packed with features. The lightweight 6061 alloy frame utilizes an integrated head tube and 3D dropouts with integrated chain adjusters along with rider-friendly geometry for fast yet stable handling characteristics. The 3 piece alloy race cranks and 18" 28 spoke alloy wheelset all ride on sealed bearings which transfer the power to the ground with minimal rolling resistance. At the front end you'll find a 100% chromoly fork coupled with alloy bars and a CNC alloy stem for ideal control and comfort.
- 6061 series smooth weld alloy frame with integrated head tube, internal cable routing, 3D dropouts with integrated chain tensioners.
- 100% chromoly fork.
- Alloy bars and Haro CNC alloy front load stem.
- 3-piece alloy race cranks with sealed Euro BB.
- Fully sealed wheels with double-wall alloy rims, a sealed rear cassette hub and alloy nipples.
- Vee Rubber Speedster tires.
Frame: 6061 Series Alloy Frame w/ Integrated Headtube, Internal Cable Routing & Smooth Welding
Fork: Full Cr-Mo 1" Threadless
Cranks: 3-pc Alloy Race, 130mm
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Euro Square Taper
Sprocket: 38t Alloy
Pedals: Mini DX Alloy, 9/16"
Chain: KMC Z33
Tyres: Vee Rubber "Speedster" 18 x 1"
Front Hub: Low Flange Alloy 28h, Sealed Bearing
Rear Hub: Low Flange Alloy Cassette 28h, Sealed Bearing
Rims: 18" Alloy 28h, Double Wall
Brake: Tektro 926 Mini Alloy V-brake
Brake Lever: Tektro 317 Alloy Lever
Grips: Mini Micro-Knurl Grips
Handlebar: Mini Alloy Bar, 2" Rise
Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load, 45mm Ext.
Headset: Integrated 1"
Seat Post: Alloy, 22.2mm
Seat Post Clamp: Alloy, 25.4mm
Weight: 6.8 kgs / 15 lbs