ODI’s first generation Lock-On System are standard for downhill racers everywhere. Designed in a partnership with 2-time UCI World Cup Downhill Champion Aaron Gwin, ODI has redefined grip performance again. The new AG grips are engineered from end to end to deliver every feature racers demand.
- Provide extra durability against grip blowout
- Slightly harder compound designed to match articulation points of your hands for added control
- Version 2.1 Lock-On System
- Molded over the aluminum endcap, the end provides durability but will not gouge.
- Soft compound with dual knurl pattern for improved control in all conditions
- Provides more comfort for those who ride in the inside or outside of the grip.