D4. Redefining everything
The Daytona helmet series redefined the marriage between technology, safety and artistic design. The Troy Lee Designs D4 Carbon Helmet changed the game once again. We were able to strategically increase strength and durability while keeping the overall weight to a premium. This model also features integrated MIPS Brain Protection System, lightweight titanium D-rings, a collarbone suspension system and quick release XT2 3D cheek pads and Ionic washable liner.
This helmet is designed and intended exclusively for use by bicycling activities, including mountain biking and off-road cycling.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
|Brand||Troy Lee Designs|