YELLOW Shoes on sale for $299
*Only while stock lasts
The XC900 has a glove-like fit and low stack height for maximum power transmission with the performance needed to excel in professional off-road and cyclocross competition.
The XC900 uses a new lightweight cross country and cyclocross specific outsole that is more durable and provides good abrasion resistance. Its Michelin outsole offers increased traction off the bike while minimizing weight thanks to high traction, mud-shedding tread patterns. The outsole has a minimalist, three section outsole with dual-compound rubber, a lighter triangle knob design and new anti-slip arch pattern to provide extra grip in the mid-arch section.
Features of the SHIMANO S Phyre XC900 shoes :
- One-piece surround upper, narrow bottom, rounded heel and slim toe box provide a glove-like fit
- Closure system : extra-range BOA microadjusters with instant release spools
- Asymmetric eyestay pattern prevents twisting of foot under high power pedaling
- Michelin outsole minimizes weight, and offers increased traction
- Low stack height sole helps stabilize foot during the downward pedaling stroke
- Optional extra-long climbing spikes for cyclocross and wet condition applications
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions
- 18mm spike option